JAG Showcase Practice Clinic
KO Indoor Complex has partnered with Jacksonville’s local College soccer team to start a practice clinic for our local youth!
College Players from our Home town and even from around the World will be coaching Jacksonville’s youth!
Click HERE to register!!
- Community – The Head Coach at Jacksonville College (Martin Melchor) and I, both agree community is essential for any form of quality development. We both care for Jacksonville’s Youth and intend on creating a program to see our local youth develop and grow into young men and women. Not just as great players on the field, but also as great individuals off the green!
- Team Work – This is an essential key development on and off the field. A player/ individual must learn to work together for a common GOAL!
- Discipline – Without discipline you cannot meet your full potential. It is found in integrity, honesty and working together. It’s essential to stay focus and stand firm on values that will lead you and your team to a win!
- Skillz Training
- Technical Footwork
- Strategic Plays
- Passing, Trapping, Dribbling
- Movement & Anticipation
Every player that comes through KO Indoor performs at a different level. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. Our practice program will focus on the weaknesses and build on the strengths. We want our youth to perform at their best, but also have the confidence to rely on their team due to their weakness.
Futsal is the ultimate sport to develop creativity and team work. There isn’t any time to relax or give up. Every player matters on both sides of the line. Its how the world plays soccer!
When: Dec. 10th, 11th and 12th (Thursday – Saturday)
Thurs./ Fri.: 5pm till 8:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm till 5:00pm
Ages: Players born 2008 – 2012 (12yrs to 8yrs)
Cost: $25.00 +tax (Includes Pizza Party at end of Practice Saturday)
Thursday, Dec. 10th @ 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Groups (1,2,3, etc..)
Friday, Dec. 11th
- 5:00 PM Group 1 Training (Players may stay and help/ participate)
- 6:00 PM Group 2 Training (Players may stay and help/ participate)
- 7:00 PM Group 3 Training
- 8:00 PM Parent Pick-up (Practice Over)
Saturday, Dec. 12th
- 12:00 PM Group 1 Training/ Scrimmage (Players may stay and help/ participate)
- 1:30 PM Group 2 Training/ Scrimmage (Players may stay and help/ participate)
- 3:30 PM Group 3 Training/ Scrimmage
- 5:00 PM Pizza Party, All Groups
Click HERE to register!